The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation demonstrates to peers and consumers Luci Edwards commitment to providing outstanding service for real estate buyers.
An Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designated agent can provide expertise throughout your home buying process.
Buying a home is a major endeavor and enjoying a successful real estate transaction requires knowledge and experience. Working with an Accredited Buyer’s Representative will give the advantage, they understand your perspective and are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
Included in the Home Buyer’s Toolkit:
- Deciding to buy a home
- Relocating and buying a home
- Making the best deal
- Moving in
- Homebuyer’s glossary of terms
- What a real estate buyer’s representative is… and why you should use one
- Finding a neighborhood for you
- Making an offer
- Tax tips for buyers
- How to start packing prior to your move
PLUS HELPFUL SELF-ASSESSMENT TOOLS AND WORKSHEETS:
- What you want and need in a house
- Your credit
- The neighborhood
- Comparing your home to other homes in the neighborhood
AND USEFUL CHECKLISTS:
- Mortgage loan interview application checklist
- Special situations applications checklist
- Moving checklist